Monday, July 25, 2005

Feedback

Well...what does everyone think of the new and improved Slackhopper Blog?

As you can see, I have added a multitude of interesting links, organized into catagories, to keep everyone busy and entertained. Please let me know if there are any of your favourite sites, blogs, stuff and things you think I should add and I will make it so.

There are more changes to come although the over all look will remain the same. Hopefully within the next couple of days, I will have my photo blog up and running and linked to this one. Check back soon and thanks for visiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good mother...i really like the green....i like that all the links are right on the side for easy access...you are pretty!

Love your mother (Carrie)

Craig said...

I dig the new blog ... it is much cleaner looking than the old one ... yup ... new blog good