Thursday, March 24, 2005

Whatever

I have nothing to rant about today, partially due to lack of sleep and , therefore, brain power...so I will test my latest BLOG lesson presented to me by Dr. West this morning...

Here are a couple of my favourite "I am in the mood for something stupid, brainless and a bit fucked up" websites...

The first, Angry Alien, is perfect for your quick 30 second entertainment fix...sometimes there is just not enough time in the day for a full minute of amusement...

Next we have
Rather Good...this one is...well...one must see and experience it to truly appreciate the glory and majesty of it all...just go or I'll run ya down!

I hope you all enjoy...and that my experiment works...




7 comments:

Slackhopper said...

oh my God!...it worked! Thenks Dr. West!

Anonymous said...

Christ...they'll give anyone a blog these days...LOL

RK

Craig said...

Now that we have "a href" out of the way, we can move onto pictures ...

Anonymous said...

I think you have too much time on your hands at work....maybe i should give you more stuff to do durning the day!!!

Anonymous said...

Bosses Suck

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna

Welcome to the world of Blogging!

§hria

Anonymous said...

donna... i was reading your profile and under favorite movies you forgot monster dog and chopper chicks in zombie town... how could you?