Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Rebel Rebel

Me & Rebel

I did it...I dove in head first and bought a Canon Rebel XT Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 1:38pm. It's my new baby. I even brought it to work with me Monday 'cuz I couldn't stand to be appart from her. Now I just have to learn how to use it. The accompanying software is not compatable with my old operating system, however, which bummed me out. But then I spent even more $$$ on a SanDisk card reader/writer and just like that, problem solved. I am so smart...S-M-R-T...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buying the card reader you actually save a whole lot then anything. The slowness of transfering from the camera to computer is super suckage and I lasted 10 pictures before I went out and got a reader.

I know you don't like buying online but if you want a good deal on batteries I have a good site for you or if you want general camera stuff there's a couple. One in the US (so duty but still cheaper) and one in friendly Canada.

And I've had mine 20D mind you ;) since late October and still have no clue what I'm doing.

Craig said...

Well I guess now you NEED that Intel fuelled iMac don't you? It's no longer a frivolous expense, but rather a necessary accessory to justify the expense of owning that camera.

And thanks for the great pictures of the Trauma show by the way.

Slackhopper said...

any time, fellas...the opportunity to photograph a live band is all the gratification I require...but thanks for the thanks...