Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The History of a Camera, Part II

Now that the craziness and sickness of the holiday season is behind me, I have found the time to publish the second installment of the History of My Camera. Here are the next 10 pics...


...the Sheriff from White Cowbell Oklahoma when they played at Foggy Notions...super fun show and I can't wait for their return...



...the Cousin Who Hath No Name, also from WCO @ Foggys...



...the singer of Paper Moon at their Downbeat gig...AWESOME band...



...a weird metal thingy behind the shed at Carrie's camp...having my camera set to a completely inappropriate exposure resulted in a neat photograph...



...I like lamps...and plants...



...another killer band, From Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z as they rocked the DBL...



...from my first official band photo shoot...not the best of the bunch, but it was a really fun day...



...Bubba of WCO as they performed as Blue Velvet Kentucky at the DBL...



...another of my favourite Canadian indie bands, The Wheat Monkeys...terrible shot...



...a band who is currently making pretty big waves, the Tokyo Police Club...I have heard them played on Indie 103.1 out of L.A. and they recently got a couple of mentions in Rolling Stone...they're amazing...

No comments: