Thursday, October 27, 2005

HOLY CRAP!!...I saw U2...

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Gloria
The Ocean
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can’t Make it On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

First Time
Wild Horses
With or Without You

Crumbs From Your Table
Bad

Two hours of U2 live. It was freakin' amazing...breath taking...awesome...even from our nose bleed seats. "Wow" is all I can say. I even got a little misty, I'm not embarassed to say, during "Where the Streets Have No Name"...

There were only about two or three songs from the new album I was unfamilliar with. I will be buying it today, hopefully.

U2 live. WOW!

3 comments:

Craig said...

Did Bono say important things?

Anonymous said...

He said something about seeing Startlefish this weekend.

RK

Slackhopper said...

The night was dedicated to the memory of Rosa Parks. Cool. There was a whole "Coexist" theme for the evening and the request for people to sign up for the "One Campaign to End World Poverty". Also cool. On the video screen, they displayed the list of the basic human rights.

My favourite part, however, was...

"A lot of people gave us a hard time about the plastic pants in the 90's." The crowd laughs.

"Some of us had a LOT of fun in those plastic pants." Huge cheers.

It was cool all around. The stage show was AMAZING! Even from our seriously high seats, it had quite the impact.