Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Celebrate the birth of your Nation by blowing a small part of it up"



Happy Canada day!! John Doucette has the right idea...and possibly the biggest Canada flag in town. Good job Mr. Doucette.

I had a weekend chock full 'o fun and hi-jinx with only one small injury sustained when Dustin Jones beaned me in the foot with a drumstick...it hurt like a bastard and I have an impressive bruise to prove it. I think I shot about 500 pictures in all and I am now VERY busy going through and editing them.

After about a year of begging, I finally got my picture taken laying on the hood of Bella...Robbie Adamson's totally sweet '61 Chevy Belair...this made me very happy although I am slightly concerned I may have dented her hood a bit...



Tonight is Jon Rae and the River at the downbeat Lounge. Rob and I will be in attendance with bells on to round out our crazy musical Canada Day weekend. I suggest everyone else do the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Free Guitar Lesson