Friday, September 02, 2005

It Serves Me Right, I Guess...

When I posted the "White Trash" photo of Pat Gladu and I on my photo blog, I was thinking the three people who bother to look at the damn thing would be the only ones to see the opposite of flattering photo...I thought it would be funny...

...stupid me...

It turns out that two "friends" of mine conspired against me...two people I have never once slandered, snubbed or socially humiliated...two people I have only supported and been nice to...

Beth Boskovitch and Chris Belsito, be warned! I am getting quite good at photoshop and I have in my devilish little hands many photos of the both of you. Remember: Paybacks are a bitch and revenge is a dish best served cold...

To those who have no idea what I am talking about, click here. See what my wonderful "friends" did to me? But I suppose it does serve me right for (a) trusting Beth to take the photo and have it in her possession, (b) posing for the picture in the first place and (c) posting it on my photo blog.

That's one lesson learned. Now the two of them get to learn NEVER fuck with a scorpio...

UPDATED SEPT 3, 2005

So I just realized that I cannot link directly to the SooToday page with the incriminating photo. So just click on the link in the body of the post and select the heading "Be Brainwashed by Our Hot and Sexy 4-Day Arts and Entertainment Outlook"...I know you won't be laughing AT me but laughing WITH me, so go ahead...laugh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scorpio:
Scorpio is symbolized by the Scorpion. Intense and emotionally perceptive, you pick up on unspoken words and speak the language of gesture. Deep, mysterious and magnetically attractive, you yearn for emotional intimacy. If hurt, you really sting -- and you don't forgive easily!
(from astrology.com, favourite reference from someone in your circle)

Anonymous said...

In the immortal words of one Nelson Muntz... "Ha-ha".