Saturday, December 31, 2005

BREAKING NEWS...


Mr. James Case has a website. I repeat, Mr. James (I cut off my own fingers and I can still play mean fuckin' guitar) Case has a smokin' hot website.

I only see one flaw with this synario...it will now be impossible to keep our home grown guitar God to ourselves here in modest Sault Ste. Marie. Jay, meet World. World, meet Jay.

With a voice than can make a nun rip her clothes off and grab the nearest male to engage in unspeakable acts of passion coupled with his unique and undeniable talents as a musician and song writer, it will not be long before he is noticed and whisked away to bigger and brighter stuff and things. Just remember all us little people when you're a big rock star, Jay. I'll even work for you, if you like. I'm assuming the position of "Personal Ball Sanitation Engineer" has been taken by George Ravlich, so I'll have to find something else I can do...maybe I could be your sound technician...that looks like a pretty easy gig...a no brainer, really...

...excuse me, but I must run and hide from Mr. Ravlich now...

Anyway, congratulations Jay. The site looks stellar! The site was of course, designed by Curt O'Neil of Murderfly Multimedia. Nice job, CO. However, the pictures could use some work. I think you should give me that junk camera you've been using and get a new one...*wink wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think I'm in need of an upgrade myself. There is a step up from the 20D right? And I still label myself an amateur. Heck, I don't know what half the crap on that thing does yet but the results are still so so ;)

The site is quite stellar and I'm proud of it but for some reason I'm the only person not to blog about it yet. Hmm. There's reasons and the blog about the site will come soon.

Thanks for the name drop ;)

Anonymous said...

It's a bit late, but Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone back home!!!

RK