Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holiday in a Nutshell

My Tree '05-2

Hope evryone had a glorious holiday. My Christmas was fantastic full of friends, family and good times.

Rob & the record

Rob loved his gift. I had Robbie Adamson burn the record onto CD for me so on Christmas morning Rob awoke to Johnny Cash belting out "Hey Good Lookin'". He emerged perplexed from the bedroom in his boxers wondering where the hell I had found Johnny singing Hank Williams. He was more than pleasantly surprized to see the autographed LP resting on the fireplace mantle. All went according to plan... bwah ha ha ha....

Donna & Bat Boy

He gave me the awesome book pictured above...The Weekly World News ROCKS!!!...and the special edition 2 DVD set of "Sin City", plus a stocking full of fun games, toys and music...Bedouin Sound Clash and Death From Above...fun fun fun...

But stay tuned folks, for the holiday season is not quite through. We still have New Year's Eve ahead and you KNOW I will be talking tons of photos that night. If I will not be seeing you that evening, be safe and I wish you all the best in the new year.

...oh yes...and look what Jay Case got for Christmas...

Moments Before the Sodomy

...a passed out George Ravlich ripe for the sodomy...lucky Jay...

No comments: