Saturday, August 27, 2005

I know it's not even September yet, but October is gonna be great!

I'm excited for October and here's why;

1. October 29 is my birthday....no presents please....money will be fine, thank you...

2. I'm taking a road trip with Beth and Dan on which we will see Cuff the Duke in Sudbury at the Townehouse and then see....are you ready?....SOCIAL DISTORTION!!! again in Toronto at the Kool Haus. I'm VERY excited! I know I just saw Social D. not too long ago, but I can't wait to see them again....

3. Another road trip will be happening at the end of October on which a large group of us will be going to see U2 in Aubern Hills, MI. VERY cool....

4. Halloween is my favourite holiday and it so happens to be in October.

I love October....

3 comments:

Craig said...

October 2 ... Bob Mould ... Toronto ... so, agreed. October will be a good month. It will also possibly mark the beginning of my great EI holiday!

Anita Daher said...

U2!!!! What I wouldn't give for tickets to see them. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...I know you will.

rabsteen said...

behold the power of positive thought!