Monday, August 01, 2005

Photo Blog Launched

Well, my pretties... I have started my photo Blog, to which you may find a link to just under my profile... be patient... there is only one picture there as of yet, but rest assured, more are to come soon... I have a whole stock pile of fun pix to show the world...

This may just give me the kick in the butt I needed to go out and buy a digital camera... but SLR is so much fun! I'll just have to go to Craig's house and use his scanner...?...right, bro?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not the best of both worlds and pick up a digital SLR.

The Canon Rebel something or other is supposed to be good and not to expensive.

§hria said...

Canon Rebel all the way. That is what has been recommended to me by people in the business of taking photographs for a living. That is also what I'll be buying after I finish paying for the repairs to my car.

And I like your colours by the way. Interesting blog that has also inspired me.

Thank you.

§

Slackhopper said...

hmmmm...more stuff....not sure if I'm allowed to have more stuff...now things on the other hand...that's a different story...I guess a camera would count as a thing...right?

Anonymous said...

cameras are things... but what you get from them is stuff...so...you would in actuality be getting stuff and things... a real value if you ask me... two for the price of one, really...

patti