Saturday, August 20, 2005

Super Fun Guy Has a Blog

Brian

The ultimate source of ham from Buskerfest 2005 has a blog...I repeat, the Cow Guy has a blog...link to it by clicking
here, or go to the "Brainwave Overload" link under the "Blogs, Rants and Stuff" heading.

It's a fun blog with interesting busker tales, a photo of Schwing Action, a letter written to alcohol and a shout out to...ME!! He even published my review of his performance in the Soo. My lawyers will be in contact soon, Brian, but don't let one little law suit get between friends, K?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, you've been busy! It looks like you're having fun. I like your blog. For some reason I can only write small sentences today. Perhaps whiskey don't mix wit' vodka too good. Catch you later,
-Kevin

Anonymous said...

nice, comfy place you got here :)..